2019年9月3日星期二

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat makes grill clean and no mess

When YRYM HT BBQ grill mat arrived I was very surprised at how big the BBQ grill mats were. I was honestly expecting something half the size. I’m very excited to start using these on our grill. Will update again once we do. haven't had a chance to use with the snow on the ground but as soon as the weather warms we will definitely be cooking a wider variety of food on the grill. Great work saver,just seems more sanitary than crusted grill bars. I have a dehydrate feature on my oven (100-120deg setting) which i use to dehydrate Pecans, Pepita's and other nuts after soaking(I have GI issues so do this to help digest nuts). The airflow helps cut the dehydrating time vs. when I used cookie sheets previously. I knocked off a star because i think they are overpriced for what they are...the cost to make these is probably $1 at most.


I Used YRYM HT BBQ grill mat for smoking some salmon in my Masterbuilt digital smokehouse. Clean up was a breeze, kept my grates Much Cleaner! Going to have to get another set- need 4, only come 3 to a pack. Great value. Read the labels. These will burn if you're using high heat. I think they said do not use heat over 420F. I've a charcoal grill and the temperature read 390 and I saw my mats go on fire. Once it's been burned, the mat is pretty much useless. Using it under 375F has not been an issue. I just got this and used it and the quality is great! Very impressed with the quality and happy with my purchase. I replaced some old mesh mats and these are far superior and much cheaper.


I have 3 brands of mesh grill cooking mat. These are easier to clean after use. Remove from grill when still warm, spray with 409 or white vinegar in spray bottle. Then rinse off in the sink. Then sponge and liquid detergent, hang to dry. I like the size as it is all usable space when compared to other versions which have a thick border. Also needed one that was smaller, these can be cut to size with scissors. Use them on my Traeger and Oklahoma Joe Offset and they do not obstruct the smoke or heat. When I do an 8 hour cook, it is easy to turn the meat around when time to mop or spray with juice. Just grab one end of mat and slide around in circle to spray other side. Also makes it much easier when flipping the meat. Grabbing a 2nd set to safe keeping although still using original set year round.
 
I bought two sets of grill cooking mat so not just a fluke. They are only nonstick once or twice and then stick as bad as anything else. I’ve used all four of the black mats only to cold smoke jerky and then hand washed so believe me when I say I didn’t cook them or mistreat in a dishwasher. After the first and second use I now need to oil the mats before I smoke with them again. Not to say I’m unhappy with the mats, they serve my needs while smoking multiple pounds of jerky, just prepare to add your own nonstick each use! Had bought these mesh mats for use on my propane grill. Found out, after the first use with a ribeye steak, that the mesh mats burn and catch fire at ~350degrees. I started using these mats in my electric smoker instead with no problems. This product is really good for grill. Oil from meat can drip through the mat, but it's hard to clean afterwards.

没有评论:

发表评论