2019年9月28日星期六

YRYM HT Barbecue grill mats are Great For Fresh Veggies and Chicken

I bought Barbecue grill mats for the bbq an am impressed on how well they work. I bought 3 more sets for Christmas presents and the guys loved them. It makes fish chicken and vegetables easy with no sticking to the grill. You even get the lines from the grill. The clean up is a breeze. Love them! Perfect for the grill and easy to clean. Have not tried in the oven. Very nice for the price. I'm using them for art sculpting mats. I wanted a none-stick, easy clean-up, reusable surface and these are perfect.  Good gift. Creases / curls if folded / rolled. Have not used, so not sure how well it works. I tried grill cooking mat only once on the grill. good so far. I was skeptical... But now I love them use them all the time!!! Great For Fresh Veggies and Chicken!! My family laughed at me for buying these until they tried them. Nice for no mess grilling. I have not tried these yet, but look forward to trying them when it warms up! The thickness seems to be good. Working well, I need to purchase a little larger size but because I have 6, I just used 2 side by side with an overlap. Have more left over for BBQ.

YRYM HT Barbecue grill mats are awesome anybody who is not a master barbecue grill are these kind of even the odds love them. My husband loves them! He is the grill master and appreciates that they not only help him cook things more evenly, but the clean up is much easier! Great grill mats, use 1 several times. Great product. Great for grilling veggies and fish. The BBQ grill mat is excellent for use when baking items that tend to stick / I use them when broiling tender fish / salmon patties etc. I believe you could pour brownie mix on these , bake till crispy and they would slide right off. Conveniently cut to size for counter convection ovens. I use one on top of the crumb try and the others for cooking. Definitely non-stick and easy to clean. Try to wipe off after every use, otherwise it stains of course. I wouldn't grill without these! Great quality - excellent price.  I really hoped it would be helpful but it is kind if cumbersome to use. OK for grilling vegetables but not really helpful for grilling meat. Made grilling easy with clean up. My boyfriend was skeptical these would work but he loves them. Great for fish and vegetables.

YRYM HT grill cooking mat is great! I am now cooking all kinds of food on my grill, including vegetables. Recommend! I hand wash the mat after using (soak for a few minutes first in warm soapy water) and the mat lasts through several uses. Works great! Was one of the better mats I have tried. Great product. Thicker than the other brands I've ordered. They leave grill marks of varying degrees on certain food...great marks on pineapple rings, onion slices, etc...not so great on chicken thighs but they will brown the skin. These mats are great! I am now cooking all kinds of food on my grill, including vegetables. Recommend! I hand wash the mat after using (soak for a few minutes first in warm soapy water) and the mat lasts through several uses. Mats work great for meats and are very easy to clean. The six mats will last a long time. Great product for grilling and using in the oven but make sure to place the sheet on a long commercial jelly roll pan. Husband loves using these grill mats on the bbq. Food doesn’t stick on and still get the grill marks on our steaks. They work great on the grill, in the oven, in the toaster oven. Best addition to my grill ever, just be careful as food cooks super quick on these vs aluminum foil.

YRYM HT grill cooking mat performed as advertised. Easy to use, and clean, as long as you’re attentive, who knows how long they’ll last? Happy with the purchase, whenever I do wear’em out, I will order more of these. Excellent to keep juices from the meat getting on the grill and makes clean up a lot easier. I was reluctant to order these, but decided to try them anyway. I was thrilled with the results. I no longer get grill flare-ups. Clean-up is easy too. A little rubbing with a scouring sponge and you're good to go. There's a bit of discoloration to the mat after you've washed it off, but not that much. I used one for our toaster oven. I easily cut it to size with scissors and slid it under the rack. It covers the bottom of the oven and makes clean-up a snap. I am extremely satisfied with this product. I plan to give the ones I don't use to my kids. IT WORKS!! DID NOT THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO HOLD HEAT LIKE THAT. I USED WITH MY NEW GRILL AND COOKED SOME STUFFED MUSHROOMS ON THESE MATS.

没有评论:

发表评论