2019年12月2日星期一

where to buy best brown wrapping paper for wrapping gifts

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is the bomb it’s nice and thick enough to use as wrapping paper or coloring paper or putting in a table for a craft cover. Very good quality. I cannot get enough of this paper! The roll is huge and has been valuable during many of my projects. Well worth the money!! Great product for a great price. Will order from again. Great thickmess. Arrived on time. Used as the perfect drop cloth for painting. Very good paper & quick shipping. The quality of the paper is excellent and great value for the price. Thinner than I hoped since I bought it to use as wrapping paper. But it’ll still get the job done. I use this when shipping products and it serves it's purpose. No complaints here. I use it as stuffing for my packages and it is really easy to manually just cut a piece and wrap around my items.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is a LOT of packing paper for your money, and it's totally worth the buy. The packaging may need some work. I've only gone through two of these so far, but one of the cores was broken during shipping, which ensured that I had a hard time mounting it and spinning it on my paper dispenser for a solid 6 months, which was frustrating. It is nice and thick, and a little bit goes a long way. I use it for both void fill in boxes and for wrapping first class packages as an outer wrapper; it works great for both purposes. Use this stuff for all sorts of things, like packaging & as a 'drop cloth' when painting. This paper is heavier than some reviews indicated, fits my needs exactly. At the $30 price point of this product you will find value for crafting and shipping needs. Fast delivery. Buy with confidence, value is here. This is nice, thick paper and is working out great for packing items for moving. It's nice being able to rip off the size I need! It's kraft paper for sure. heavy and light at the same time. cheap. easy to cut. love it.

YRYM HT brown wrapping paper is great for packing boxes and stuff. Only gripe I have is that the spindle came broken. The return/exchange process was just too much work and I had to just use the broken one. Works great for my needs keep on a roll use it to cover counter tops easy cleaning. We use the Pratt Kraft Paper for packaging...works great! Being in the prep pack and ship business, you wouldn't want much heavier paper than this as it easy to work with and does the job. Comes on a big roll! I'll add a photo next time as we just ordered another one. Definitely helpful if you have it on a paper roll cutter as it's heavy to drag around. The paper is great but was shipped in shrink wrap. The spools were mangled, and now I can't use the roll in the dispenser I just bought with it. I use this for packing paper. Really nice! Great for wrapping and TONS of it! I will have this for literally years and use it for wrapping gifts and packages. A great wrap to use that's more economical and earth friendly.

Great size butcher paper roll. Used brown wrapping paper for packaging items during my move. Will also use as wrapping paper. Not the easiest paper to tear. Would probably work great on a tear stand, but overall, would repurchase. Bought this sheet paper to put on the table, under my kids projects! We also use it to wrap gifts and then I have the kids decorate the gifts with markers, works great as your own personal wrapping paper. Many multi-uses and much more affordable then buying wrapping paper at the store.  Heavy roll - Shipping generally damages the plastic roller inserts.I have purchased two of these rolls in a month. They are perfect as packing and wrapping paper because they are thicker than newsprint. It comes packaged in plastic pallet wrap which is a bit flimsy. UPS has broken the plastic end inserts on both  butcher paper rolls that I've received, so it may be a mixture of rough handling or the inserts aren't too durable. This is not a deal-breaker. The paper could easily be used as packing paper and table coverings, although you may want 50 lb for wrapping purposes.



没有评论:

发表评论