2019年9月16日星期一

BBQ grill mat is a must for grillers and BBQ lovers

I love YRYM HT BBQ grill mat, cut it to use on my cookie sheets. my buns never stick now, as they did using Pam. buy it you'll be happy. Not sure how “healthy” these are for you to use but they sure work amazing on our grill. Cooks everything evenly and especially helpful keeping food falling through the grates. Keeps your grill clean! The grill mats are large enough to be cut in half (for smaller grills); and economical enough to not have to try and clean them - just throw them away and re-order. The grill marks did indeed come through, without the carcinogenic “char” you sometimes get from grilling or BBQ. This is a great find! Used for baking or letting peanut brittle set up. Wonderful to use and easy to clean. Using Dawn DW soap works beautifully with light, soft scrub. A good quality for easy for the cleaning. Very useful and great help with keeping the grill clean. Love BBQ grill mat!

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is the way to grill, really works great. And the price was spot on. Great grill marks, keeps grill clean, very good buy. I never use my grill without these wonderful shields!!! They save me hours of cleaning and the food taste is excellent!!! I received these a couple of days ago and used them. I'm totally impressed. I no longer have to clean my grill. The food cooked was tender and delicious. Highly recommend. To my surprise this product worked very well. We used it on one of those permanent grills at the state park which are usually nasty!! Wash it before using it you will get a nasty taste. This makes grilling a pleasure and save my day without much clean up! Love it and am buying some for every bbq party I go to this season! If you grill you need this product, grilling made easy, no mess easy to clean. It's well worth it just to be able to cook fish filets on the grill. Veg, especially tomato slices, also do exceptionally well, too. Nothing falls through. The only problem is that it is so large, it is difficult to clean in the sink. Strongly recommend measuring your grill before you buy.

We purchased YRYM HT grill cooking mat because we have a large gas grill. We have used them twice now and, each time, the mats have performed as advertised. They have been very easy to clean. So far, I have seen no difference in the performance of the mats after washings. I think the price is right too. Would highly reccomend as these grill sheets work great, clean up well and last for many uses. ! It was just as it was advertised, so it gets four stars, what else is there to say! They would get five stars if they went above and beyond what was advertised and expected. Imagine if your grocery store was like this and you had to rate every product you purchased! How annoying would that be? Great so far. Way better and easier to clean than the black originals. They do not hold up at high heat or to flame. Works really good on the grill. Only thing is that it doesn't clean up like they say. It has a lot of black spots of just burner dirt that can't be removed by light scrubbing. If you scrub too hard you'll make holes in it. But you know it's for the grill and it keeps the grill clean and that's a big plus. I would definitely buy it again. I also have one in my oven. Love it. No more baked on fruit pie juices!

My husband never uses the grill without grill cooking mat now! He loves them. Awesome BBQ grill mat. Works extremely well. Bought more to give as gifts. covers the whole grill so you can cook for a crowd. I ordered these copper grill sheets for my husband so it would be easier to grill items like fish and veggies. They come in a roll of 2 and look like a great idea. Unfortunately after just a few uses the copper sheets became impossible to clean. The food material is baked onto the sheets and leaves black stains as well as charred food debris. It was more trouble to try to clean the sheet than it was to scrub the grill grates after using. We wound up pitching the copper grill cooking mat and never used the second one. 

没有评论:

发表评论