2019年9月23日星期一

TVRont vinyl transfer paper is perfect for craft projects

I am new to the HTV world, but this vinyl transfer paper cut well with my scan n cut, and I applied to a tshirt with a home iron and it adhered well with no peeling after wear. This is a nice variety of colors for someone just starting to play with HTVRont vinyl transfer paper. Really easy to weed out and apply to fabric. Comes with a lot of vinyl transfer paper. HTVRont vinyl transfer paper is perfect for my projects, it’s easy to use and weed out! My projects have been coming out perfect! This is a really great product! I will be buying again. Came with 25 assorted colors, directions for application, and a heat protecting Teflon sheet! My package arrived super fast, only one day! I am always skeptical trying anything but the normal Siser htv. However, I’ve ordered and used this vinyl many times and love it. I love the multipack and the price point. It’s actually pretty great HTV! If you are budgeting and don’t care about name brand, this is my go to!!


Certain fonts that are used do not cut out well on cricut. Big, bolder fonts work better! Other than that, HTVRont vinyl transfer paper works well with my cricut. I'm new to the vinyl world, but I find this vinyl easy to use. It's easy to weed and it transfers beautifully on my items. The colors are vibrant and the price is great for the value. I got this as a "getting started" package to learn how to use my machine- I didn't want to start with anything expensive. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and ease of use. I was making bags with name brand htv that wasn't adhering properly. This htv stuck the first time i applied and has not peeled. I wasn't expecting this htv to work so well but it did and i am glad i was able to make it work , with what i needed it for. However, i have not tried this on shirts yet. Great quality and easy to use. Transfers easily to shirts. Comes in pre cut squares and it makes it easy to work with. This vinyl is amazing to use! It weeds like a dream and is easy to press. I was anxious about buying it as it is not the usual brand that I buy, but this is better. It far exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be buying this brand again.


Best heat transfer paper vinyl,  just as described, ordered black/white htv.. great value.. cut with my Cricut, no issues, weeded super easy.. used a heat press on setting in the instructions.. loved that it came flat and not in rolls. Will definitely purchase again.I haven't use any out of this pack yet, but I always purchase this brand. easy to use, long lasting, and great pricing. Great especially for the price!!! Easy to use and weed. Buying more as we speak!! Got it today & put it to use! Easy to use and easy to adhere to shirts. I have a cricut and no issues cutting, easy weeding too! This HTV is amazing will for sure be ordering this again when I need more. Best heat transfer paper vinyl, many colors , weeds well. This was my first time creating a t-shirt design and using a heat press and I was very impressed to see that once I got the hang of it, I really love the vinyl and my prints. The only problem was two of my vinyl when I received them was stuck together and I had to throw it away.


Wow HTVRont vinyl transfer paper works great cuts.and weeds easily. Easy to press on shirt. Will purchase again. I got the black and white mix sheets. I love that it comes with a teflon sheet as well! This HTV is super elastic creating a much improved design for any surface as it moves with fabric creating a better bond. Extremely easy to weed after cut! Adhesive properties are amazing, I used this product today on a t-shirt and a dance bag super easy with no issues what so ever! This pack also comes with easy to understand directions of use which is very helpful for beginner to expert crafters alike! Shipping was fast, customer service was not needed because the transaction was smooth. I definitely reccomend this vinyl to anyone looking to create crafts for personal or business use! The individual sheets are the perfect option for me, making life easier! This is an amazing vinyl, workable, high end with an affordable price tag!

没有评论:

发表评论