2019年9月12日星期四

No messy cleanup of the grill with YRYM HT grilling cooking mat

I used YRYM HT grilling cooking mat mine over 4th of July camping trip and loved it. I cooked sausage and fried eggs . My husband loved the eggs. These are absolutely great!! No more messy grills for us!! And yes they will go in the dishwasher, I just don't let them go through the heat cycle. I do rinse them off first but I rinse everything off first. Cooks great. Everyone should have these especially after hearing that using a brush can let bristles get caught on the grill and can be swallowed. That's extremely harmful. Get you some and quit worrying about cleanup. My grills (and yes I have 4) look brand new. Actually they are new and I started using these from the start. YRYM HT grilling cooking mat Works very well as advertised and is non stick but the grill marks don't come off. Work excellent on our gas grill. No messy cleanup of the grill. Wash up nicely. Great deal for the money.


I brought YRYM HT non stick grill mat to try out because I hate it when my food sticks to the grill when I'm BBQing. These turned out better than I expected. It cooks perfectly on top of these grills. Don't need to add any oil. It doesn't burn as easily on these mats and I love how well the food always turns out on these mats. Works as described, is better than the black matts sold here and else where. Used 1st time 7/15.Cooked many hot dogs& hamburgers, Not one stuck to pad. Clean up (after2 hours continuous cooking ) was easy, just soap & hot water with light scrubbing. Had black type last year had to throw out after only 2 or 3 uses. It's now 2 weeks later. Had BBQ over weekend. Cooked 2 cut up chickens, 5lbs ribs, corn on cob and dozen or so hot dogs. had grill running for 3 hours or more. Not one piece of food stuck. Had to soak up grease/fat with paper towels to keep same from running over sides of mats. Clean up after was easy with warm water,dish soap and light scrubbing. Very little residue left behind.


YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is great! We do a lot of fish on the grill and these are so much easier to clean than the black grill pan that we were using. Also, when grilling hamburgers, one split. It would have fallen through the grill grates without these sheets. Clean up is a breeze! Love them. Great price for a great product with fast delivery. These grill mats are wonderful! They are easy to clean and no more sticky. Plus, they can be used over and over, eco-friendly and save money. it works! I hesitated to put the "plastic" on the grill,but it was great. I made chicken and it cooed very evenly without the burning. Easy clean up, too.rinsed it and threw it in the dishwasher. Great all around. Just would not put pancake or egg on it because it might run down the sides. So awesome the mat is. It works so great with our electric grill and outdoor barbecue grill using charcoal. It makes food much cleaner and there is no more black something on our grills. And itself can be cleaned very easily. Love it! I recently used my grill mats and I must say that they worked wonderfully. I'm never going to grill without using these mats, and the clean up is fast and easy.


Received today, figured we'd try one out cooking burgers on the grill. Well, one flaw in the concept quickly became apparent: the mat holds the grease, meaning the burgers were fried instead of grilled. To make matters worse, when the grease did eventually find it's way to the fire, the flare ups were intense, and the grill cooking mat burned. I believe they will work well for veg and maybe fish, but definitely not anything fatty. Will test baking soon. Nice "gotta have" for the grill. Just used it for the 1st time this evening. I grilled vegetables and fish (which was sticking with the way I was doing it) and the results looked like a nice restaurant! Cleanup was like cleaning up a Teflon pan. As it's my first use, I will need to check in later on the durability. It' s quite good to use the MAT for BBO then tin foil. We tried 3 pieces last night for 6 people and cleaned the dirt so easy when we homed so later. Really recommend to buy, for "no smell" and easy clean.  

没有评论:

发表评论