2019年9月10日星期二

Non stick grill mat is must for propane grill flareups

YRYM BBQ grill mats work for our grill perfectly , now having a nasty grill won't bug me so bad. Great product worth buying, easy to use and great price and food tasted amazing and was easy to remove from Mat. They are the best. With my first package, I ended up giving away some of the mats for family members to try. Our food no matter what it is, always tastes so much better grilled on these mats. Use this on my Traeger.Came in a secure package!!! Great for grilling seafood!!!  Would rebuy again!!! Just love it! I am very pleased the way these grill mats work. Great product, get grill lines on anything you cook, taste is same as cooking on grill! Purchased to give as a gift, my son recommended for anyone that loves to grill.






Non stick grill mat is must for propane grill flareups. Very handy, makes cleanup a breeze!!! Love these for grilling!!!! Non stick. Even cooking. Leaves nice grill marks also. We are amazed on how juicy the hamburgers were, love them. I gave each one of my kids one.  Cleans up very easily..I use a paper towel to mop up liquid and residue before removing from grill. Let it soak in warm water and dish soap while eating. Washes up easily in regular dishwater after dishes. These are awesome! The grill stays nice and clean and the flavor of the food still has that ni barbecue taste. We use these a lot when grilling... and re-use them a few times. They wash up easily the first few times. These keep the grill clean and they are easy to clean. You still get grill marks and your food and the same grill flavor that you would if you didn’t use them.


I tried putting YRYM HT BBQ grill mats on the grill in different places, but it was still powerful.To my surprise, the skin of the chicken doesn't burn, and the remains of the steak don't let the fire burn the beef to ashes.The meat is cooked evenly.This barbecue is highly recommended. Tried This Mats on Memorial Day bbq party. Very happy with this product. Very useful for fish (any kind) , sausages, hamburgers- this May keeps the juice inside, helps to safe shape. Nothing got stuck. I don’t really liked it for a stake because it makes it more boiled then fried but may be some one like it. Absolutely need stuff for bbq. Very easy to clean. Don’t make any bad changes for the flavor, taste like usual grill. When you use them in oven (which is what I got for) they stink up the whole house and this is NOT a good thing when you have chronic migraines and odors are a trigger, I still have them but, I do not use them.


I just got non stick grill mat set for Memorial Day weekend used it for 3 days non stop for 18 people. YRYM HT BBQ grill mats are no brainier. They leave grill marks!!, it eliminates the mess all over your grill, you can cook anything easy and small pieces of meet, vegetable don't fall through the grill grates, its non-stick, and very easy to clean and dishwasher safe!!! Love these mats, they are well worth the cost! I would never go back to grilling vegetables without them! I use them often for zucchini and sweet banana peppers.they are beyond what I expected!! Absolutely love these grill mats. Helps keeping our tracer so much cleaner and keeps the meat much juicier as well. Finally used it for bbq party and loved it.. Dont have to clean the grill every single time and the meat doesn’t get stick to it.

没有评论:

发表评论