2019年9月24日星期二

HTVRONT Vinyl Transfer Paper works great for htv projects

I use HTVRONT Vinyl Transfer Paper to make many transfers for a variety of products. It cuts well. It also was easy to "weed" out the parts that were not needed. I have tried a variety of products that cost much more money and are harder to work with---like the "weeding" part. I will continue to buy this product. The customer service is wonderful. I love the quality of this company's HTV. It's super easy to weed. I love it. My only complaint is that the paper is not always cut to size. Other than that, the HTV is great! And I will continue order from them. I was surprised this heat transfer vinyl because the color is very 3D actually this this heat transfer vinyl is highly recommended to those people has project on school or making DIY or making on your own it's easier to transfer on the shirt . I am just getting started with htv projects and ordered these to practise with. When i got them i was very impressed with the quality for the amount i spent. These are much better quality than the sheets you can buy at most hobby stores and is way cheaper.

I am obsessed with this heat transfer vinyl! It was very easy to use and I love that the colors are vibrant! I am so excited to wear my new shirts on my next vacation! If you are looking to buy heat transfer vinyl, you should definitely buy this variety pack - it’s Best Heat Transfer Paper ! Quality was good for pricing Teflon was okay although it took the shape of a transfer paper image. I used this iron on vinyl with my Cricut Air 2 and was impressed with how easy it was to weed. The needle cutting was precise and the application was a breeze. I used it on about 4 projects so far and haven't noticed any peeling etc. This pack offered a range of colors which is perfect for beginners who want to play around with different projects. I would recommend this vinyl. Weeding was so easy with this HTV - stays on good!

 I'm fairly new to the world of die cut machines and have been tinkering around with vinyl that I purchased at a craft store. When I've made T-shirt’s before, the Vinyl Transfer Paper would peel off the shirt during the first time. Wearing it them or in the wash. This is an excellent quality vinyl. I only used my Household iron and the letters easily adhered to the shirt. I’m excited to make more projects with this stuff. Much better quality than other brands. I bought this product as a cost-effective alternative to the more expensive "name brand" HTV.

Pros:
-More "bang" for my buck
-Adheres as expected using a heat (easy) press
-Easy to weed if cut using "Vinyl +" setting on Cricut Explore Air 2
-Good color assortment; the number of pieces per color were well thought out (multiple sheets of black and white)

Cons:
-Difficult to determine which side is the "cut" side (I have been using my weeding tool to poke a little hole in the corner to make sure I've found the right side -- make sure the clear backing is faced down when cutting)

Overall, I'd buy this product again! I have made some cute projects so far and am happy with my decision to purchase a less expensive brand of vinyl; fingers crossed it holds up in the wash! 

没有评论:

发表评论