2019年9月5日星期四

foil VS butcher paper for smoking

YRYM HT butcher paper BBQ Works well & is high quality - make sure you read dimensions before ordering but besides that it is wonderful. Bought this to do my Christmas wrapping this year, great paper. Lighter weight that other Kraft paper I had which will make it easier to wrap and tape up gifts . The only down side is it's not as wide as I had hoped, but I guess that my fault since it clearly states the dimensions in the listing. I would maybe prefer a longer paper, I have had to use multiple sheets for some pretty regular size boxes to get full coverage. Haven't used it yet but purchased it to wrap gifts. Not super thick but thick enough to me. Did not check to see if can see through it - can just double up.

butcher paper BBQ looks nice, wraps well, economical and environmentally friendly. This worked out better then I thought. I didn't run out of paper for my project which I was worried about with small rolls from the local stores plus this was delivered very quickly. I was also surprised at the durability because I never had a tear while using it. Bought for Christmas presents, wrapped one and decorated with bows, and stamps. Not as durable as i had hoped but otherwise i am very happy with my purchase. This year we decided to keep it very uniform and maintains the rustic look to our home decoration.. we decided on wrapping paper that made our home theme complete! The Kraft paper is very strong and sturdy and able to handle heavy and even the delicate gifts!

I thought  butcher paper for smoking would be wider but that is my fault for not looking at the measurements. Works perfectly for gifts. Good quality and sizable amount. Its not as wide as I had hoped.I should have been more careful with measurements. I use this packing paper as a combination of protection and aesthetic wrapping for my hand-made pottery. The quality of the paper is very good, and you get a decent amount for the price. My customers and people to whom I've given pottery as gifts have commented that they appreciate that I use 100% recycled paper, and that it also looks nice (sure beats giving them pottery wrapped in old newspaper!)

The butcher paper is thick and not translucent at all, with a thickness and durability comparable to (but a little lighter weight than) paper grocery sacks. It takes tape, inked stamps, and stickers well. I would recommend this paper for both gift-wrap or for insulation of delicate items in transport. I purchased this for wrapping paper for some birthday gifts. It's very thick & sturdy, made for easy coloring as that's why I chose this. It's smaller than I thought, but that's my fault for not reading the dimensions. Nothing another layer couldn't fix. I'm satisfied in my purchase. It was what I wanted. It will be great for wrapping presents.  Has been used and will be used for gift wrapping. I want to organic and this is the way to do it! With some colorful strings it looks lovely and you can also leave your own message on it if you please! This product is durable and reliable. I bought it to wrap Xmas presents and it’s not long enough, but for crafting reasons or other reasons you might have, I think it’s a great product.

没有评论:

发表评论