2019年9月19日星期四

butcher paper keeps Meat juicy and tender when smoking

We just got a smoker this Christmas and are loving trying new things, and cooking all different meats. With that said you have to have butcher paper for smoking. This butcher paper roll is the best bang for your buck. This pack will easily last our family a long time. The paper is thick and easy to tear or cut, it folds and wraps perfectly. It’s more than you expect and it’s a great high quality. Very happy with this purchase. I use this type of paper for everything from wrapping gifts, wrapping meat to store in the freezer and when i fry food I like to throw it on this paper to let the excess oil drain onto before serving. You really can't go wrong with this purchase, it comes in handy for all sorts of stuff around the house. Really not sure why it is described as pink... It's pretty much just brown paper so don't let the pink deter you. Happy I won't need to buy more of this for a very long time.

YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking is perfect. It comes on a huge roll and it also has plastic inserts on the end so you can put it on a rod if you have one. I am using it wrap and freeze meat and it works great for that. Much better than using plastic freezer bags... no burn on the meat. It is unwaxed so it will also work great in the smoker. The quality is great and roll is huge for the price. This will also come in handy for crafts and wrapping prepared foods. Less wasteful than plastic. A really good deal! We hunt and we barbecue .... so obviously I am putting this paper to good use ! I do plan to use it for other purposes in my studio as well. It's a good weight and the same pinkish brown color as the paper I have bought in the past from a local BBQ joint. Firing up the pit this weekend and will be using the paper to smoke some venison sausage. Very pleased with this butcher paper and plan to reorder when needed.

Great deal! I use YRYM HT butcher paper roll  to cover my soap making table. Perfect way to not have mess to clean up.I just make soap and toss.And if my Husband needs some to smoke meat no problem.Very happy with my purchase thanks. This paper is perfect for many things!! I purchased it to package meat mainly. My husband is a big hunter and it works perfectly to divide the meat out in smaller portions. Also, I have a 7 year old daughter who loves to make slime. So, This works perfectly to lay down on the table to prevent the mess I normally have to clean up!!  I wanted this mainly for craft purposes. My daughter loves to draw and we are both into arts and crafts. I liked that it has a pink tint too. Since using it for drawing and such, then it is good that it doesn't have the wax texture also. However, I haven't yet, but I will likely try it out for cooking meat too and see how well it works. Can update my review then. It is exactly as advertised though and we will keep enjoying it. Love how much comes with it and with a whole roll, can create larger works of art and have lots of fun with it.

Ordered this huge roll of butcher paper as we like to buy our meats in bulk and this seemed the most economical choice for packaging up meal sized portions to cook. Works well for that in addition to being able to be used for salt curing a ham and then smoking that same ham. Meat was juicy and tender! Also use this for just separating other food items into baggies and then storing in the freezer. Kept the ice off of the food. Was a great value. We have used it multiple times and the roll still looks untouched! Very happy with this purchase. Great Buy!!! My husband has a green egg and this works great for all the smoking he likes to do. Great price hard to store. But great value. It makes meat on a smoker much juicier and flavorful.

没有评论:

发表评论