2019年12月4日星期三

how to use transfer tape for vinyl project

I really liked that HTVRONT transfer tape is easy to install, comes off the backing easy but has a good tack to it. Applies decals perfectly. Buying good quality transfer tape that is transparent is rare and expensive, and I would suggest anyone reading that is planning to buy or already has bought this item to buy a few of these tapes because the price is going to hike up the more it gains popularity, just from a month ago the price already increased by 1$. This is very good transfer tape and am planning on buying more just to keep my supply of it high. Easy to use and sticks well to vinyl for easy transferring. Excellent transfer paper. Has just the right amount of stickiness.

Good Transfer Tape and had th right amount of feet in the roll, please note that we use these for outside vinyl decals and it works well. For the past few weeks I have been doing research on transfer paper and finally I took the chance with this one. I've bought a lot of stickers from online vendors and I'm sure this is the product that they use. Very easy to use, not too sticky when applying to the vinyl or sticker. and when peeling it off the vinyl it comes right off so easily. If you're reading this right now, go no further and order a roll. I've used Silhouette, cricut, and some other brands to compare. This one gets 5 stars from me, 10 if I could. This paper is a great value. The roll is large and it's very easy to use. Will definitely buy again. To transfer decals on back of car windows.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is the best transfer paper! Will not use any other brand. I’ve bought the cheap transfer tape for years, but after many fails with flimsy tape I decided to try this tape and I am so glad I did! The grid is wonderful and the transfer tape has a bit of sturdiness to it so your vinyl doesn’t flop around when you are trying to transfer it to your project. I am so pleased with my purchase and I most definitely recommend HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape to anyone that loves to work with vinyl. This is great tape! I like that it has 1/2' grids and works perfectly! I also like the narrower 6" width...easier to cut and handle. I would definitely buy it again for my Silhouette Cameo. I will order this again. The size is perfect that there will be not that much wasted once you cut out what is needed. Works great for easy transfers!

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is amazing!! I use it for stickers and it works amazing for just what I need it for!! The price is amazing and it comes with a lot more then expected!! I highly recommend you all to check this out!! I've been using the contact paper from. the dollar store to xfer vinyl, I was making a wedding gift and was in need of precision and that was I ordered this transfer paper, I like that is timber than regular contact paper, it has a grid and it picks up everything!!!!, I'll probably buy again once the roll is done but it is probably gonna last a long time, I'm very satisfied with this product. Very pleased with this product. The size of the adhesive transfer tape is easy to manage for the smaller decals and stencils that I make and a plus with the lines for making sure everything is lining up correctly. I would definitely gift this item to my other crafter family members and friends.

没有评论:

发表评论