2019年12月18日星期三

YRYM HT miracle grill mat keeps grill clean

I just got YRYM HT copper grilling mat delivered and I'm really impressed with its quality, thickness and durability. I've been buying copper grilling mat for years but not this brand. The other mats I have tried are flimsy and don't last long and that's with me taking care of them, washing them after every use and putting them away until the next use. I can tell this miracle grill mat is going to last a long time and will be easier to clean. Looking forward to grilling tonight. I have used this grill mat now numerous times and find it easy to clean and it is as good now as when I first used it. The really good thing is that my grill never gets dirty so it will last much longer. After each use I clean it and store it on the grill and it is ready for the next time. If the mat ever wears out I will get another and recommend YRYM HT copper grilling mat to anyone.

I Love using YRYM HT copper grilling mat, no mess on grill even with marinates. This size is great for outdoor grills, believe YRYM HT is the only company with this larger size & that goes up to 600*. Buy them, you'll be thrilled with your purchase. So far so good. Food cooks as though these are not there and grill stays clean. Couldn't ask for more. The miracle grill mat has made grilling so much easier. They clean up easily and we just love them. My husband likes it a lot. This Copper Grilling Mat is the best one out there! I've been through almost 5 different types available through Amazon, and so far this is the only one to not rip into pieces after a couple uses. No more scrubbing the grates. The juices from the meats are well contained with not too much of a mess, easy to clean.

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is great to be able to cook smaller items on the grill without them falling through the grate. Grilling steaks and burgers without the worry of flare ups is fantastic. Like the fact that the miracle grill mat works. Don't have to clean the grill nearly as often. Food cooks just like it was on the grill with the grill marks and everything. Was a bit skeptical at first, but now I'm convinced this is a great way to cook. You get grill marks, just like a regular grill. And you get the juicy "confit" effect of cooking on a flat top because the grease stays on the mat. I had to learn to keep a towel handy when doing a lot food at one time because the grease has no where to go, and mopping it up helps keep the grill clean(er). After cooking, just rinse in soapy water. Would definitely buy again and would recommend to a friend!

I really like that it is a very sturdy copper grilling mat. I am sure it is going to serve us well for many months to come! I love the fact it covered my entire grilling area ( I used to use 2 and there were always drips between them). I could also cook on a higher temperature and it was easy to clean!  Works great on the grill and easy to clean in the sink or in the dishwasher! Miracle Grill mats are the only way to cook items like fish on a grill. The sear perfectly, don’t stick, and are very easy to clean. I have not used it yet. looks good. Loved it! This keeps sauces off the grill and is is easy to clean! It is a heavy material and Will last for years. Love using the mat...so much less clean-up. Food is still delicious with the appropriate grill markings..!!

没有评论:

发表评论