2019年12月15日星期日

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great with vinyl used with Cricut

I hadn't used "HTVRONT"brand before. It gets the job done, I needed a little more adhesion for the particular project I had, but it worked. I recently purchased a roll of 12" x 50' clear flat lay transfer tape. Oh Em Gee! Absolutely the BEST on the market - and trust me I've tried them all. It really does lay flat! It's a full 12" wide (some brands are short by 1/8" or more) It's got a gentle texture which adds an upscale feel to the decals I sell as well as adhering and releasing perfectly whenever I'm applying decals. It's perfectly clear. I've found my forever tape and couldn't be happier. This is an excellent transfer tape! I have tried many others, but really like how this one is the perfect stickiness. I worked on a project with a bunch of tiny pieces, and when it came time to transfer, this did exactly what I was needing it to do! Will definitely purchase again.

I have been designing mirrors with vinyl for a few years. I have purchased so many different brands of HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. I have finally found the best adhesive that has cut my work time in half. So easy to cut and use. Love this product and highly recommend to all that cut vinyl on machines such as the Cricut. Great product, perfectly on time, came well packaged and in perfect condition. I recommend it. This is the best transfer tape for vinyl use! I absolutely love it. Vinyl goes easily on to the transfer tape and then easily on to my project. Will definitely be buying more! Great price for transfer tape....easy to use and works very well on the vinyl projects I have done so far. Great product at a great price. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great with vinyl used with my Cricut. I would recommend this product to others-especially crafters!

I love HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper because the vinyl you are transferring never sticks to the tape when you try to peel it up. It's so smooth and creates a flawless transfer. I love this over other name brand tapes. Easy to use, peel and cut. This is my new go to.  Bought this twice know it work better than all the other one that I have order it's all I will be using. I just opened my 3rd roll of this transfer tape. It has been amazing. Very easy to apply. It is great for small and large projects.  Best transfer tape I’ve ever used. Used it for the first time tonight and I was very pleased! I was able to transfer a vinyl in seconds it seemed versus the other vinyl I was using (which was the preferred product for the cutting machine with backing on the tape) and it was extremely easy! I love crafting and using my cricut, and now with this transfer tape I feel like I can do more in less time and has made transferring vinyl fun again. It is by far the best vinyl I have used! I will be purchasing more in the future!

The black plastisol vinyl I used reverse weeding using the HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape...first time I have ever had it work doing this method. The white is just traditional. It releases well and I am very satisfied with it. Five stars. Loved this product. Super easy to use and worked so well. Made it super easy for decals to stay on product unlike others I've used. I absolutely love Frisco Craft transfer tape. I've been using it for over a year and nothing compares to it!!

没有评论:

发表评论