2019年12月7日星期六

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape reviews

I do a lot of adhesive transfer tape for my crafting and it’s always challenging finding good vinyl at a good price...this is awesome! Great quality and easy to weed. Have already started some projects with it and they have turned out great. There are also colors I haven’t seen a lot in glitter...a really pretty blue! Once applied it’s beautiful it’s a thicker htv so I would use a thicker fabric ... heavy cotton. I ended up having to increase the pressure of my needle. I would also press between 280-295 If you use HTV to make cups, it’s possible this would be fantastic to use. If I make a cup soon I’ll try to test it and report back. The glitter has a really bright shine, no dull reflection as I thought in the initial stage of opening! I got these for holiday T-shirts and I am so surprised at the quality. The glitter is beautiful. The HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is thick and applied flawlessly. Very comparable to name brand glitter HTV for a fraction of the price. Weeds like a dream.

Great for the price. Great price, arrived quickly, and is accurate in color. Its not too thick which is what i was looking for. Fast Delivery great product will buy HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape  again. This HTV is great! You get quite a few selections of color, so they are all fun to play around with. I don’t use a heat press, but an iron so I would suggest increasing the heat as you go because it takes a little tug to pull the vinyl up, which also gets it to stay put easier. I would definitely use this again, and I’m excited to try all the other colors as well! Waxy to use gray colors but 12inchs but 9.75inches. Works great for making shirts, easy to work with. Not good for layering. But single layer works great. Great product, Exactly like description and will repurchase. Worked good for the amount of money!

I have always shied away from Glitter HTV because of the sample material that came with our Cricut. HTVRONT plastisol transfer paperis head and shoulders above that brand. Very easy to weed and sticks extremely well, even on burlap. Great product will be looking to them for all my HTV needs. This stuff works great! The colors are so vibrant. I liked how it came with the peice to put in between the iron and the vinyl to iron it on. Will order again! I do wish it had another sheet of black but this is such a value I honestly cannot complain about it. HTV glittered vinyl is usually hard to weed however this brand was awesome and such a breeze to weed. Adhesion was also such a smooth and quick process! Beyond satisfied with this purchase! I'm going to have to order some more. Side note* I didn't even realize it came with the teflon sheet until it arrived 😁 SCORE!! Great true value for the money spent haven't had a single issue with this glitter vinyl takes a little longer to press to the shirts but is beautiful and works great.

I absolutely love plastisol transfer paper iron on vinyl !! I have tried others in the past and it's not near as good as this stuff!! You wont be disappointed! Also the color is beautiful! Works good hard to weed. Perfect for one-time use shirts for parties or events! Wonderful vinyl Very easy to use and weed. This is my go to vinyl.

没有评论:

发表评论