2019年12月26日星期四

HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl works well for t shirts

HTVRONT iron on vinyl works perfectly with my cricut and it's a great way to get several colors without having to spend $6 for a roll of vinyl at a crafting store if you just need one sheet of each color. Highly recommend!  It was easy to cut and weed. I made the shirts for my son’s first birthday the night before the party, so I was thoroughly happy when we put our shirts on the next morning right before we left. So far, this product has helped by business venture. Loved heat transfer paper. Went on shirts so easily. Loved the color options. Wish I could get more. So far the material has lasted and was very easy to use and stuck well to the fabric. Will be purchasing from them again in the future. This gold heat transfer vinyl transfers wonderfully! I have washed the shirt once so far and it held up perfectly fine. No cracking on the vinyl nor any tears!!! I’m hoping it last for a while!

I ordered heat transfer paper from HTVRONT twice and I think the batches might vary on the quality you get. My first order was amazing and I had no problems. The second game with one side of all the sheets stuck together but they came apart prying gently so I didn’t complain. Overall it’s a good product for the price. Love the value, so easy to use. Definitely my go to vinyl because I know it will stick like it’s supposed to! Super easy to weed! Excellent product went on easily under heat press. I personally like a hot peel but warm was okay just had to wait for it to cool down a bit. This is exactly what I was looking for! Easy peel off after heat press. I also love the cardboard package to store them in! Great product.

I am very happy with HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl. It is easy to cut, weed and iron on. It stays well after ironing it on. Product is great and easy to apply. Comes off transfer paper with a cricut easy press in 30 seconds with no difficulties. I have washed one shirt I have made and no peeling or problems so far. Great product! Only gripe I have about this is that if you apply heat for too long it tends to shrink up real fast so work quickly! This is definitely a hot peel HTV. This product is amazing! I'm not sure why others are having a hard time. With it adhering but it adheres perfectly with my heat press. I made a easter shirt for my daughter and didnt peel or lift and it has been washed and air dried. If you're looking for a product reviewer please email me. This review was not sponsored. I purchased this product with my own money. Its easy for me to weed. Nothing to dislike.  Will def buy again.

I like HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl and will be purchasing again. This product has worked well for t shirts and aprons and a mug. Haven't had any issues with it's adhesiveness. I have been ordering my HTV from the same company for over 5 years but decided to order from Amazon as I needed it in 2 days for a project. I was nervous at first because you never know what you will actually get but this product was awesome! Great quality. So good that I actually ordered it again!

没有评论:

发表评论