2019年12月31日星期二

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl works great to make t-shirts

I bought HTVRONT heat transfer tape because it was to me a great value! I haven't been using HTV on T-shirts until a few months ago when I was making T-shirts for my oldest grandson's graduation last May. I fell in love with it and I have been making a lot of T-shirts for my family and friends. HTVRONT heat transfer tape was easy to cut out on my old Cricut Expressions, and was very easy to weed. I haven't washed any of them except the ones I have made for me and my husband, but ours has washed very nicely. I will be buying this product again, I haven't seen any more multi colored packages with different colors, I guess I just haven't seen them here on Amazon yet.

HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl was my first time ever using a product like this. The directions in the package were VERY hard to understand and written in poor English. However, I was able to go on YouTube and watch several how to videos by others and learned what I needed to know to use these. I didn't need a fancy computer cutter or professional press. Just cut my designs free hand and used a regular iron to apply. A wonderful product! I'm so happy with this product! I received it so fast.  This black heat transfer vinyl transfers better than any other I have ever used before! Definitely will be ordering again in the future! The colors are beautiful I'm very happy with my purchase.

I need a variety of colors of HTVRONT  heat transfer tape to make a shirt for my daughter, And the cost was stating to add up. That's when i found this pack for a reasonable price . This seller offer 3 sheets white and 2 sheets black which is useful for my project . I use my cricut and cut on the iron on setting . Love this stuff, No problem, Weeds easily, Work as good as siser!!! The shirt have been washed multiple times and looks good. So Happy with this vinyl . And i could like to see some more common colors in the bundle . Maybe offer different type of variety packs , like one with all neutrals , or all nylons, etc. This vinyl was super easy to use. This was my first time using heat transfer vinyl and I had no issues with it. These tweezers were life changing in the world of weeding vinyl. Since purchasing, the projects that I used to dread, have become easy and more enjoyable. I wish I had purchased these years ago.

Love HTVRONT heat transfer tape! Remember to hold the iron on it for at least 2 minutes. After the first wash mine came off a little but when I held the iron on it longer, it didn't do that. No more spending so much money on cute shirts, make your own! Had a small issue, Customer service worked great with me. It is nice and thick so you don't have to worry about the heat from your iron or heat press. Definitely a great buy, and the size is perfect for any projects up to and including shirts.  They have made vinyl weeding a breeze. They grab on to the vinyl and make removing small pieces so much easier than my weeding tool!

没有评论:

发表评论