2019年12月12日星期四

YRYM HT brown butcher paper works great for wrapping presents

I swear by YRYM HT brown butcher paper. My gifts for Christmas were super well made. The ones my son "bought" people decorated by mostly him so he drew on them and they turned out great! Not too thick, easy to wrap with but not too thin to tear or show details of what's inside. Good roll too. Was able to wrap some unruly gifts in it. So much too. Did about 30 presents and it doesn't appear to be dented. But then my son (2.5 years) realized he had draw on this roll too. So now that Christmas is over, the brown butcher paper roll is still out and him and I sit and draw on it. My partner even was talking highly of it to his mother.... he never talks highly of anything. I would recommend for multiple use. Very happy!! The paper is a little on the thin side, but still works for wrapping. Good paper quality.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is durable enough to use as Christmas wrapping paper. Got this and twine and some craft tags. Wrapped up really nicely. Loved it! So many ways you can use this product. Very durable! A huge roll of beautiful kraft wrapping paper for a great price. Love! Medium weight, perfect for wrapping gifts. Also used as packaging cushion and as a holiday table runner. I received exactly what I ordered. I wanted a earth friendly alternative to the printed non recyclable wrapping paper we use year after year and this kraft wrapping paper is beautiful, its thick enough it doesn't tear at all, it easy to cut and easy to fold. Best of all the gifts look incredibly classy and its recycle friendly as when we are done using it I will use it for my children to draw on and for our compost heap in the garden. I chose simple string that we can use and the tags that came with are also available in Amazon. Best choice I have found for wrapping paper in years. 
brown butcher paper
YRYM HT brown butcher paper
We go lots of uses from YRYM HT big roll of kraft wrapping paper . Attached image is my Christmas wrapping. I actually used glue instead of tape which saves more money. We also used it to line our tables for craft projects. Still have about half roll left. Love how cute our gifts look. I bought this to be able to customize gift wrap. It works great. It’s very durable. I have used YRYM HT brown butcher paper  to wrap and odd shaped item, and then wrap that with regular wrapping paper. I love that I can use it year round for any occasion. I just add bows, ribbon, and tags for the appropriate occasions. Difficult to cut smoothly but otherwise exactly as advertised. I used it as eco friendly Christmas wrapping paper and it was great.

Seriously, the best kraft wrapping paper! Every year we spend a lot of money on gift wrap so this year we decided to buy this instead and it was such a good purchase! The paper is very thick and durable. We’ve wrapped a ton of presents and we still have a lot of the roll! We bought this to cover tables for our wedding but have also used it for kid crafts, wrapping paper, and table cloths for a friends giving that we drew on. This is a huge brown butcher roll that lasts a really long time. I wrapped presents for Christmas with this paper and Baker's Twine. The paper is excellent quality. Love this for the kids. It's wide and thick. Made X-Mas difficult since everything looked the same. I loved opening up other people gifts... it was hilarious.

没有评论:

发表评论