2019年12月20日星期五

HTVRONT buffalo plaid heat transfer vinyl review

Excellent heat transfer tape and fast shipping great to deal with. Really thin for some of the garments I press on. Decided to make shirts for my nieces. Those came out great. May be great for children clothing or light weight cotton. These are amazing no rough feel and easy to weed. This is the absolute best buffalo plaid heat transfer vinyl HTV I have ever used. Weeded so easy!! Adhered to shirt nicely. My new go to. This buffalo plaid heat transfer vinyl is easy to use & cut great on my Scan n Cut. Easy to use. Vibrant colors. Very easy to weed, which glitter never is. I actually purchased this because I needed it fast. I wasn’t expecting it to work as well as it did! It was easy to use, and looks great! Look forward to using the rest of the colors. Works well with cricut and cameo, stays on shirt nicely. have not tried to layer.

HTVRONT heat transfer tape is a thicker material than I'm used to, but it cut easily with my vinyl plotter and it weeded very easily. It transferred great! I will definitely be buying it again. My only word of advice is that you should put a Teflon sheet inside your shirt because the adhesive on this was so strong it went through my shirt and stuck the backside of the shirt to the front. Thankfully I was able to separate it but I will definitely be putting something inside the shirt next time. Easy to Weed and Shiny! This glitter vinyl arrived flat and that was awesome! Packaged well! It was easy to weed and the clear liner was sticky so it was easy to get things to stay in place! My favorite is the green glitter ! Love the variety pack of glitter and that they fit so nice on my mats! I can't wait to use this for our shirts kacreations.art. Exactly what I wanted....needed several colors in glitter and this was just right.

I got buffalo plaid heat transfer vinyl to make some tshirt for disney trip it was the first time doing something like that and it was super easy the result where great. I washed and still looking good no crack or anything. Good quality and super pretty the color. Tip: when iron the material don't leaved to long or over heat it bc the it remove the glitter beside that it was perfect. I am excited to use them to make my shirt and products. This heat transfer tape melts into the cloth material very nice. I was surprised how beautiful the glitters once it's on the shirt. This was my first time using it and it was very easy to use. Great for making your own funny mom shirts! Easy to weed and apply heat! Will order again! Wonderful buffalo plaid heat transfer vinyl. Much thinner than some others that I have used and the glitter does not go everywhere when weeding or pressing! Will definitely purchase this product again!

This heat transfer tape is good for the price actually. it isn't like cricut vinyl, but u cant really tell the difference at first. good for starters. Love the variety of colors in this pack, really pretty. I love the black glitter with blue flakes. Excellent directions. I had no problems with this heat transfer vinyl, I cut on my usual settings for glitter htv on Cricut. Surprised me it's so much easier to weed than some of the other glitter htv I have used. Applied well to my t-shirt without any trouble, using a heat press. I really like this pack, I will be purchasing again.

没有评论:

发表评论