2019年12月23日星期一

YRYM HT magic grill mat is a must for grilling

YRYM HT magic grill mat is a must for any grilled! I love using these for burners or chicken wings. So easy to clean! I’ll be buying several for Christmas gifts! Allows of even cooking and and even easier clean up. YRYM HT magic grill mat worked great- it was nice to cook everything on the grill at once instead of frying pan for veggies inside, everything can out great, zucchini & mushrooms! Really happy with these. I love YRYM HT magic grill mat! They work awesome on my grill! They make cooking easy and they are very easy to clean! Good for the Grill and Griller. Easy to put food on and not fall off. You get two mats with Lifetime Guarantee. They look durable and are easy to clean. Awesome product!!!

YRYM HT copper grill mat is something necessary to keep my grill clean and for hygiene. I also like this tool because I still can get the grilled mark just like when I put in direct contact and it is safe to use. I have used different brand of grill mat before but this one thicker, wider and glossier than others. I haven't got a chance to use it for outdoor, but just by look and feel, I can tell this one has better quality. I'll update my review later. They are one of those items that are a must to have when you go to the park, lake or camping to a cookout. you often find grills that seem that hasn't been clean since last season and with this mat, you don't even worry, I have cooked some good grill chicken with bbq sauce and some bacon, you will love it and surely I am buying more! YRYM HT copper grill mat works great on my grill. Gives all my food perfect cooking levelness.

We used YRYM HT magic grill mat over Thanksgiving to grill bacon wrapped green beans. The BEST green beans if any holiday! The mats were easy to clean, did not burn or warp under the grills heat or flame. Will continue to use with weekend bbq-ing for sure! Perfect grilling every time on our burgers, steaks and even pork chops. The even heat distribution and cooking makes our meal look so much better. I think they cook more evenly because it prevents the flare ups and scorching on our meat. They are easy to clean and store in the cupboard nicely as well. I wasn't sure about these at first but I have heard other people say they really like them, and now I have to agree with them. YRYM HT magic grill mat is really great! Highly recommend. this is a great grill mat to use when wanting to do veggies or fragile items. Makes grilling them so much easier. very handy mat.

Service is as good as it gets. We grille mostly salmon and occasional dogs and burgers. The copper grill mat work exactly as advertised. Nice grill mat for BBQ. Comes in a pack of 2 so it's probably going to be a while for me to buy again. Love this product saves you a lot of time cleaning all you have to do is out it on the dishwasher after use and works great on the grill with grill marks on your food. Loved using this with Salmon. Also used it for shrimp. Really great product.

没有评论:

发表评论