2019年12月9日星期一

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper reviews

Reasonably priced for bulletin boards. I bought YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper for a reception for a Boy Scout Eagle Court of Honor for the food table. It's a good, thick paper. It taped to the plastic tables well with just regular Scotch tape. I have a lot of it left over. Good thickness, good product. We used these as table covers during our wedding! They were great! The kids were able to draw right on the table if they wanted and the adults even joined in that fun! It is very sturdy paper. No frills, it worked as construction paper for me. I'd buy again if need be.

I purchased YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper to use as a table cover for my son's camping themed birthday party. It matched the theme much better than anything else I was finding while being neutral and I preferred it over plastic or vinyl table cloths because It's paper so it's much better for the environment than plastics. Another big reason I chose this as a table cover was so I could write the names of the various items I had on the table in containers for the "Make your own trail mix" bar. It matched the printable signs and other items I had decorated with. There's a pretty big roll and I have a ton left over, so it'll come in handy for when the kids want to draw, we do arts and crafts, make cookies, and even as wrapping paper! I'm probably going to keep a roll available in our craft cabinet or party supply closet for whenever I may need it.

We used YRYM HT brown butcher paper for table runners at my wedding. This paper is very sturdy and a great quality. Also, worth it for the price per foot. It also dries easily after being soaked with a vase full of water, which is an element I didn’t think I needed until after the party. Works great for any crafting project you may need! I was restoring some old frames and needed to replace the dust cover backing. This brown butcher paper was very easy to work with. Every DIY-er needs a good roll of craft paper. We've used it as the starting point for all of our gift-wrapping; whether we were stamping a design on it, painting a design on it, or embellishing it with ribbons. This particular brown butcher roll has been perfect. It's not too thick to wrap around edges but it's not so thin that it tears. Will buy again! I used this paper to wrap my gifts for showers and birthdays and I love this brown butcher paper !! It looks so perfect and I always get compliments on how nice it looks.

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper was a perfect table runner for a bagel bar! We could separate everything out and hand letter the flavor in front! Great product. I bought this because I can use it as wrapping paper for presents and it is recyclable. Bought YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper for Christmas wrapping and it wasn’t too bad. I’m sure I’ll find other uses for it. My son likes to play with the roll so that’s a plus. We loved this paper! It's light but not too thin. We used paint markers and sharpies for labeling and there was no bleed through. We used the whole roll and will definitely purchase again!  YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper isn’t thick but it works so well. We bought it to cover windows in our new business until we open and it was perfect!! We could make it the exact sizes we needed per window and you can not beat the price! Very happy with it.

没有评论:

发表评论